Pennsylvania state USBC youth
star of tomorrow award
The purpose of this award is to recognize youth bowlers each year who have distinguished themselves in several areas, not just bowling.
The areas we evaluate are as follows:
Leadership Roles (Bowling/School/Community)
Non Sports Activities and Accomplishments
Volunteer and Community Service
This award will be presented to a maximum of two youth bowlers every year. Each recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship and a symbolic award.
- Must be a USBC Youth Member in Good Standing
- Must bowl in a certified competition within the jurisdiction of the PA State USBC Youth Association.
- Must be attending High School or Higher Education
- Must have a minimum of a 2.0 grade point average in school, copy of report card or transcript for proof.
- Complete the award application and enclose supporting documents at the same time between the dates of Feb 1st and April 1st.
Each recipient is only eligible to receive this award once.
The award winner(s) will be recognized at our annual meeting in June.